SEO do Mistakes: link exchange emails

Here's a mistake that people still sometimes make: buying a random software package that they

think will get them a gold mine of links, especially by bulk emailing reputable sites. At this

point, most site owners are savvy enough to realize that emails with link exchange requests are

rarely hand-crafted with love. Instead of exchanging links, lots of site owners forward the

unsolicited emails to Google, so I see plenty of emails such as:

Hello,

I have found your website XXXXXXXXXX.XXX by searching Google for
"business free from health home home make money risk work". I think
our websites has a similar theme, so I have already added your link
to my website.

You can find your link here:
http://www.suspiciousdomain.com/news/insert-random-keyword-phrase-here.html

The best links are not paid, or exchanged after out-of-the-blue emails–the best links are earned

and given by choice. When I recap SES from my viewpoint, I'll give some examples of great ways

to earn links.
Thanks for reading: SEO do Mistakes: link exchange emails

No comments:

 
 
Designed By Cash Loans Payday | Proudly Powered by Blogger