Hello everybody. How are you all. Now I am going to show you How to Setup Custom robots.txt in Blogger.Thanks for reading: Blogger SEO: Custom robots.txt for blogger | Crawlers and indexing
It is a function of blogger new interface. It is helpful for SEO. In self hosted website we create an extra robot.txt file and put code in it. In old interface this feature was not available. Now google has given this feature.
Lets see how can I do this:
- Go to Blogger and LogIn to your acount.
- Choose your blog.
- Click Settings.
- Here you will find Search Preferences. Click on it.
- In Crawlers and indexing You will see Custom robots.txt
- Now click Edit and Select Yes.
- A new text area will come. Put this code in it.
User-agent: Mediapartners-GoogleDisallow:User-agent: *Disallow: /search?q=*Disallow: /*?updated-max=*Allow: /
- You just Change Sitemap by your own.
- After that click Save changes.
Congrats!! You have done it. :)
PLEASE COMMENT FOR PROBLEM OR HELP