Blogger Seo: Social Sharing Widget in Blogger (SMM)

Social Sharing Widget in Blogger

Social media is an important source of traffic. You may get huge visitors from social networking site. Social media marketing (SMM) has a great value to get visitors. I have many blog. One of my blog get 35,000 visitors daily. 7,000-10,000 visitors from are arriving from social networking sites. So, social media marketing and search engine optimization is equal important to me.

Blogger seo,blogspot seo,seo blogger,seo blogspot,how to add sharing button in blogger,social sharing button in blogger


In this tutorial I will show you how to add social sharing widget in blogger.

Importance of social sharing widget:
Firs of all I will give you a simple example so that you become clear about importance of it.
Suppose, you have a blog and I am a visitor of your blog. I have found an awesome article in you blog. I have a Facebook ID with 3,000 friends and followers  If I share this in Facebook all of my friends will see this. If some of them also share this link to their profile then their friend will also see this. Thus you may get traffic.

AddThis is a popular company which gives social sharing button free. You can easily get code form their site. No need to registration. Follow instruction below:
  • Go to addThis.
  • Click on Get Start.
  • Chose an style from their list.
  • After selecting style you will get a code. Code will show right side.
  • Copy the code.
  • Then LogIn to your blogger account.
  • Go to Layout and Click on Add an gadget.
  • Select HTML/JavaScript.
  • Put your copied code here and save.
If you face any problem please feel free to share with us. Thanks

How to add Social Sharing Button in Blogger after every post. (Upcoming)
How to add Social Sharing Button in Blogger before every post. (Upcoming)
Thanks for reading: Blogger Seo: Social Sharing Widget in Blogger (SMM)

No comments:

 
 
Designed By Cash Loans Payday | Proudly Powered by Blogger